React Native Developer
LIXYtech is hiring experienced React Native software engineer who is passionate about solving complex problems with code. We are looking for next-generation Nigerian developers to create, lead, and build new solutions. We use cutting edge technology and are at the forefront of modern development practices.
LIXYtech is a San Francisco based software consulting firm. Our mission is to connect highly skilled Nigerian software developers with high tech companies in the United States and Europe. Our goal is to help make Nigeria the tech center of Africa. We build our own software, provide offshore development services to our customers, as well as help them hire Nigerian software developers directly into their engineering organizations in the US and Europe.
The developer’s responsibility is to understand the primary customer needs and translate it into a complete product. This task involves the following:
- Understanding your client’s business goals
- Develop & maintain fast and functional responsive web applications
- Perform high quality work that not only meets, but exceeds the need of the client.
- Participate in the entire app life-cycle.
- Troubleshoot apps for bugs
- Implement front-end and back-end requirements
- Collaborate with developers, designers, and product owners to ensure a high quality product
Required Technical Skills
- Are able to pass our engineering skills assessment
- Are proficient in HTML & CSS
a four-year degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
from an accredited university, or equivalent level of programming
- Have experience developing software using Agile methodologies
- Experience with Linux or another UNIX like environment
Desired Personal skills and characteristics
As the ideal candidate for this role you:
- Are active in the technology ecosystem in your city ex: you organize meet ups, speak at conferences and are active on github
- Have experience working remotely as an effective member of a team
- Have a vibrant personality and exceptional English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Are strongly motivated by joining a company intent on spreading a high quality engineering culture in Nigeria
- Have excellent time management and analytical skills